T-Shirt Forums banner
41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
re: Dark OPAQUE Inkjet Heat Transfer Papers Names - and the "other" names they are sold under. (pls help add to this list)

Ok thanks! I noticed that they had it listed in their sample packs too. I don't need any right at this moment but I'm doing the research ahead of time so I know what places to shop at.
Thanks gal. Hope you have a nice snore. :)
Susie

Reactions: ashamutt

·
Registered
11 Posts
re: Dark OPAQUE Inkjet Heat Transfer Papers Names - and the "other" names they are sold under. (pls help add to this list)

iva had the same problem looking to get iron all or everlast dark .im so confused anymore tring to find a idark tranfer paper with all theses other names im wanting to get jpss and dark transfers in one place.

·
Registered
11 Posts

i just got emails from costal about why they dont have everlast dark on the site his name was keith albert.

"We had a problem with the Everlast Dark that we had in stock so we are waiting for a replacement from the mfg. We can send you samples if you put a note on your order."

Thanks!

i then asked what the promlem was and when they will have more

"It wasn't feeding in the printer properly. I'm not sure when we will have more. I can have someone follow up with you tomorrow if you would like"

so im just going to order my jpss from them and find some iron all somewhere else pcworld clearsoft dark is the same thing as iron all dark right?

·
Registered
6,874 Posts

That is correct.

·
Registered
11 Posts

ok so iron all,everlast, and clearsoft dark are all the same ? ive looked at many sites for all 3 al at 8.5x 11 and iron all and everlast all were around 100 for 50 sheets and clearsoft was 82 for 50 and 140 for 100 does that sound right if they are all the same paper

·
Registered
29 Posts

you know it is always something. either the paper isn't feeding into the printer, or it is the wrong printer, or the ink is the wrong color, or it peels or fades....WHEN WILL AL OF THIS END?????????????
when we become screen printers??????
Queen Diane~~~~~ who just ordered another printer for the Everlast Dark transfers from the soon to be famous Lou @ heat press essentials!:D

·
Registered
29 Posts

oops, I digress,:rolleyes:
I did not order the printer from Lou but the everlast Dark paper for a very good price!
Queen Diane

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·

·
Registered
4,766 Posts

To be clear this was posted without my knowledge or approval. Although the intentions were good it may not meet the rules of this board. I would appreciate any contact from members to me done through my email address only. Lou

·
Registered
17 Posts

I thought I would re-post this thread over here.....

Here is a short list of OPAQUE PAPERS....All questions below have been directed to Mike.
(...but please feel free to answer if you know for sure)

....and please feel free to post any papers that are not on the list.:)

I hope this helps all of you wonderful people here on the T-shirtforums! :)
(....because you all have been a GREAT help to me!!!!!!!)

OPAQUE PAPERS (that I have in hand , so far)

1. VERY WIDE LIGHT GREEN GRID on back
PAROPY- a Japanese paper?
"Inkjet Dark"------------JOTO Paper INC.
"IW inkjet for darks"----Imprintables Warehouse

2. ORANGE LINE/lines on back
NEENAH--"JetOpaque"(trademark name)
"Alpha Gold"?-----------Alpha Supply Co.
(alpha gold has its name in ORANGE on the back
of this paper....no lines at all....hence the
question mark)

"InkTra Opaque"-------STAHLS
"Jet Dark"-------------COASTAL
"Jet Opaque"---------Paper Ranch
(^ the above "Paper Ranch" opaque paper has green lines)

"JetWear Dark"--------Tshirtsupplies.com :)
(former name "Jetdark" ??)

3. BLUE GRID on back
ARKWRIGHT ?
"Color Jet III"--------Beacon Graphics
"Color Jet III"--------Specialty Graphics
"Color Jet III"--------Specialty Materials
"Dark"----------------New Milford
"Image Jet Opaque"--Pro World INC.
"InkJet Opaque"------COASTAL
"Jet Dark II"---------- Paper Ranch
"Jet Opaque"----------Condé
"JetWear Hi-Gloss-----Tshirtsupplies.com
"O-Jet"---------------MIS Associates INC.

POSSIBLE BLUE GRID PAPER BELOW?????
(I do not have this paper on hand)
Paper from BLANKSHIRTS.com
AWDK All Weather - Dark
Single-Step InkJet Transfer Paper – for transfer to dark or bright colored 100% cotton fabrics. Can be hand ironed or heat pressed. EASY to use, excellent brightness and color retention after washing. Blue line on back. New and Improved replacement for JWDK

(so...is this BETTER than orange line???)

4. IRONALL FOR DARKS(clear backing)
HYATT Innovative Solutions
(BUT ...who MAKES this paper?)

"Hyatt TP for Darks"---BlankShirts
"Everlast Dark"--------COASTAL
Ironall Dark-----------New Milford

---------------------------------------------------

Ok....that's all I have!

PLEASE ADD TO THIS LIST!!!!!:)

RIP JB:(
Hello, are any of these self-weeding? Does anyone know of a self-weeding for darks that use inkjet(Espon Durabrite) ink? Any help would be great. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·

Another BIG thanks to Kelly for updating this list for me!!!!

You really did a great job and spent so much time on this for me!!!

I truly thank you!!!!! :)

Reactions: Girlzndollz

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·

Thanks so much Rodney for updating this thread. :)

If anyone else has anymore updates on INKJET Opaque/Dark Heat Transfer Paper, their different names and suppliers, please, help add to this list!
:)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Has any used the Verzatrans Digital Transfer Paper Ink Jet Opaque (Blue Grid) 24"x 50' roll.
Does it need transfer tape?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Many thanks, great and valuable postings and needs a good look over again so we can try different papers. We can't be spending our hard earned money on products we are not looking for or already have.

41 - 60 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.