T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
re: Dark OPAQUE Inkjet Heat Transfer Papers Names - and the "other" names they are sold under. (pls help add to this list)

Wow those vids are great. Did you watch the one where they heat pressed lighters? I would have thought they would blow up. Writting pens too. I wonder where you get the form to holdem at.

·
Registered
279 Posts
re: Dark OPAQUE Inkjet Heat Transfer Papers Names - and the "other" names they are sold under. (pls help add to this list)

No, forever transfer papers are a completely different brand from Germany. I didn't like the neenah jet opaque paper all that much. I prefer Clearsoft Dark/IronALL Dark/Everlast Dark. My opinion is that it provides the best durability when compared with the other IJ dark/opaque papers. As an added bonus, the clearsoft papers are made in the USA!
Witch of these would you say has the least hand?

·
Registered
279 Posts

?????
There is not a JPSS for darks.

Neenah only makes JPSS for lights.

And.... THANKS SO MUCH for the SUPER FAST SHIPPING ED!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):)
I think he ment it as the best out there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.