T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
re: Dark OPAQUE Inkjet Heat Transfer Papers Names - and the "other" names they are sold under. (pls help add to this list)

There is also the Forever Line from International Coatings.

Forever Ink Jet Dark
Forever Subli Dark 201
Forever Laser Dark.

International Coatings

The only one of these i have tried is the forever ink jet dark. i find it has a fairly soft hand and good stretchability.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
re: Dark OPAQUE Inkjet Heat Transfer Papers Names - and the "other" names they are sold under. (pls help add to this list)

It has Written in yellow Forever Ink Jet Dark textile transfer paper for dark Garments separated by yellow double arrows.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts

I use the Forever INK jet Dark. I have tried all the opaque papers in the coastal sample pack. I printed a shirt with each brand of opaque paper in that pack and one with the forever ink jet dark. I then let my wife wash them like she would any other laundry. after 8 months of washing and wearing them the only one that has survived in shape is the forever shirt. It has a slight wrinkling when it first comes out of dryer but as soon as you wear it a little a couple of minutes the print returns to normal. After 8 months it was still looking great until my wife washed some new black dress shirts along with the load and the ink on the dress shirts bleed causing the color of everything in that load to darken. I was bummed it was one of my favorite shirts. Oh well I will have to print another one. So yes I am happy with this paper and they have some great videos on the International Coatings web site.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.