T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there, can anyone help. I am using dark heat transfer papers and I am having bleeding and wash fastness problem.
Can we repress the paper to secure the print or is it any issues of the ink?.... under pressure of the press etc??

·
Registered
6,875 Posts
What printer and printer settings are you using? A cause for bleeding can be an excessive amount of ink.

·
Registered
625 Posts
I use Image Clip for darks with sublimation ink and don,t have fading nor bleeding.
AL

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi
Printer is a canon pima and setting is matte photo paper with standard and borderless
the paper brand is from china.. earlier I didi some test it was fine .. now that I do a full photo print the colour when touching comes out on the fingers and when wash its bleed ....the setting from the heat press is 350 f and 15 sec.. is that enough. as the seller instruction is 185degree with 15sec.. that's confusing as I read YouTube some say up to 20 to 30 sec

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
can that come from the press setting ??? or have nothing to do with the press but the printer setting itself.
can I heat seal the dark heat transfer paper image

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ink is original ink from printer canon ,. dye ink
washing was put in washing machine ...even soaking a little bit under waster the colour moves away

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi davidjhn127 the fabrics is 100% cotton
i try this morning to reseal heat the print but still it bleed under hand
does re heat seal solve the matter or definitely all come from printer settings

when i print small surface colour picture its fine and good. But when doing a full colour one irs a mess..
I try 2 different printers one canon and one hp.... Since my epson l210 was dead.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts