T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

So glad I found this site...I need your help!

To begin, I've started a t-shirt business with a few friends in Toronto, Canada and since Feb. we've done a couple of trade shows and have done relatively well. I'm looking for comments and suggestions from a "broader market".

Our store is at http://www.ooglie.com/store

Your comments and suggestions would be much appreciated. I'm not sure how to go about marketing online. Should I go with an ebay storefront?

Thanks in advance guys!

· Registered
78 Posts
Hello,
Very Nice Site. I looks very "Simple" but it is well designed.
We are in Nova Scotia. The only thing I would suggest is looking at US dollars instead of Canadian. We have found over the past 5 years that most of our customers are either Americans or from England etc and are more comfortable with US dollars. Just a thought..

Good Luck..

Dave
www.myphotogift.net

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey,

Ask and I shall receive eh? Thanks for responding! We decided to keep it at Canadian dollars because we figured most customers will probably be local for the first little while. But I will keep your suggestion in mind. :)

Thanks Dave.

· Premium Member
51,818 Posts
Hi ooglie, your shop and designs are great!

I agree with Dave that you should include USD pricing. Now that you're selling online, there are no more "local customers" :) There are a lot of internet users and t-shirt shoppers in the US.

I would also suggest that you add more sizes to your lineup. I wanted to buy the Postcard - Men t-shirt, but you don't show XL as being available. That's a very popular size, especially in the US (as you grow, you may want to think about adding XXL as well).

Best of luck with your store! Welcome to the T-Shirt Forums!

· Registered
1,798 Posts
First thing I see is that you should shrink your flash intro page down. 300k is really rather large for dialup users, and it even took a fair while to load on my DSL connection. Also, I see you have a bunch of stuff commented out in the index html. That's stuff that has to be downloaded too, and it should be removed (you can keep a backup that isn't the actual loaded page of course) since it's not being shown anyway.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.