T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the inkjet cart damper CISS system, just newly installed, everything seemed to go ok, but running through the test printouts i only see black and grey colours but they are both heavily banded, I ran the solid colour charts and I can get some very faint colours through, I can see some air gaps about half-way through the tubes, so i assume I need to suck that air out to increase the pressure, I have the syringes, question is, so i put them in the air hole in the ink tanks and push or pull the air? or do i remove the cartridges and suck the ink out until all the air has gone out and seal of the tubes and reinstall them? ... or do i just keep printing until they come right?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok well I just kept printing and now all the colours are coming through nicely with one exception being the yellow, I do remember when i bought this printer the yellow was empty, so its possible the yellow nozzle has dried up, how should i go about fixing this? I heard someone mention soaking a cloth in windex and letting it soak in, is that on the small tube that sticks up into the catridge?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts