T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
14,480 Posts
Do you mean you want to make them, or buy official licensed transfers?

Here is a list of plastisol transfer printers where you can order custom transfers: http://www.t-shirtforums.com/plastisol-transfers/t77081.html. They can all make the transfer for you. Some even sell stock transfers, so check their inventory for possible pre-made ones.

Before going too far, I would do some research on the font used for the number 3 to make sure you don't need a license to use from the owner of the font. And certainly if you plan on printing more than the number, like Earnhardt's name or likeness, you will definitely need a license from his people.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More along the lines of buying them. I should have been more clear. What about a patch type number that I can use a heat press with? I am a newbie when its comes to heat transfers.
Thanks.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wanted to find a # 3 similar to Earnhardt's. It would not use his name in any way. I am doing shirts for a dirt track race car owner and his number is 3. I will print heat transfers and go that direction.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I googled it and found that there is a font with the number 3 very similar to the Earnhardt 3 and will use it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts