T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D:DI'm about to change my (Silver Press) to add 6 stations, and thereby to an increase in printing, and saving time in the burn, these are some photos of my progress ... I'll be coming up the other, to to see how the progress is going to reach the ultimate goal:D:D

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
;);) promised I would publish the next step for March 22, but advance some photos, if it will be the end for the day 22, still missing pallets and brackets but that will be over the course of days, measures are buy the tube 1-1/2 "x 3", the distance from there to the stacion arm is 2 "are 4-arm 3 'feet and the longest 6' feet, and a perforation in the middle of the 1 inch drilling pipe I made in a workshop, cost 3dll the perforation, add some pictures and I upload another video showing how is already spinning, please comment that seems to them and if there are any questions, excuse not to write very fluently but I do not speak English only Spanish. thank you all for your comments :rolleyes:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.