T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

My name is Paul Roberts. I am a new advertiser on this forum. I just wanted to say hi to everyone and introduce my company CyberWorx, Inc.

CyberWorx, Inc. delivers interactive, web-based, online design software for various sectors of the printing industry. The most importaint being T-Shirt printers (screen, and direct-to-garment). The CyberWorx DLP product allows your customers to design t-shirts directly on your website using fonts from their computer, thier own pictures, and our gallery of 26000 clipart images. When a customer saves a design on your website, it automatically sends you a 300dpi, Ready-to-Print, Vector Graphic of that customers design, that can be opened in Adobe Illustrator, Corel, and other standard graphic programs.

CyberWorx, Inc. Mission Statement:
Our mission is to deliver cutting-edge, web-based tools to the print industry allowing it to capitalize on the creative power of clients globally; facilitating individual ability to custom design online utilizing industry-standard document formats.

Thank you to everyone who is a member of this forum. I look forward to many discussions with you in the forums. This site is such a great resource for industry-specific information and has helped my company greatly.

Our Company Homepage is: http://www.cyberworxweb.com

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Hi Paul, welcome to the T-Shirt Forums!

Thank you to everyone who is a member of this forum. I look forward to many discussions with you in the forums. This site is such a great resource for industry-specific information and has helped my company greatly.
We look forward to having you. I'm glad we could be of help so far :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
I must say that although I am impressed by the design software, I'm not so sure about your customer service. I signed up yesterday for the 30 day trial (unlike most software trials where you obtain immediate access, for some reason you have to wait for CyberWorx to contact you).

Within the hour I received an email indicating that I would be contacted 'shortly'. Not having heard from anyone as of this morning, I phoned; no one answered so I left a message to call me. It is now almost 5:00 on the west coast and I have yet to hear back.

The obvious concern now is about building a site around this software and then having a glitch in the system with no one responsding quickly to fix the problem.

Update: Paul gave me a call back today (Friday) before noon. We had a good conversation about the product and although this particular application is relatively new to the market, they have a lot of experience with their business card software, which is similar in nature and thus has many transportable features. He was very helpful and I left with the feeling that should a problem arise they will be responsive.

I am looking forward now to experimenting with this.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I downloaded the new java, and it runs now...

If the software let customers upload vector files to be printed on the t-shirt (like customink.com does) I would buy it. Customers don't want to buy a shirt with stock clipart on it. They want their own design on the shirt. I wouldnt want a customer sending me a low gif or jpg to print either, which seems to be what the program allows for.

I hope you are planning on improving it. Alot of people would buy a program like this, if it did everything that customink's program does.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shirt_Off_My_Bak said:
I signed up yesterday for the 30 day trial (unlike most software trials where you obtain immediate access, for some reason you have to wait for CyberWorx to contact you).
That is actually a really good idea. I can see how the sign up process we currently have is a little confusing. Today I have one of our web developers changing the signup process. Now when you sign up, you will be automatically sent your login information and the user manual so you can get acquainted with the software. It is still necessary for a customer service rep to contact you to obtain specific information about your website and printing equipment (direct-to-garment or screen printing). Our business hours are from 7am-4pm Pacific Time. If you leave a message outside of these hours a customer service rep will contact you first thing the next buisness day.

Thank you very much for you input. Your input helps us serve all of our customers better.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have been trying to contact(email) someone at Cyberworx for a month now.I have yet to get a reply.
Anyone know of a way to contact them let me know.
No answers with email and their phone doesnt work.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hi Paul, I sent an email several months ago asking if other products besides shirts could be used in the software. Never heard a peep so I gave up on them.
I do dye-sub also so I'm looking for something that can offer clients a way to design mugs,mouse pads,tiles,trays,etc.etc.
Alex

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
Alex,

Paul sold the rights to the software to US Screen Printing Institute (www.usscreen.com). US Screen is adding in pricing functions to the backend. No clue when it will be out. There are several other products out there that do the same thing. Look at one of the sponsors on this forum - Expert Shirt.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Thanks Mark, I did notice Expert Shirt last week and sent them an email. I am waiting for their reply, they might be closed until after the Holidays. So any questions regarding cyberworks in the U.S. should go through USScreen correct.

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
As far as I know, US Screen has not posted anything about Fast Shirt (the CyberWorks program's new name) on their websites. There are some posts on the Online Marketing Forum on its message board. There is also another one that just showed up on the message boards a couple of days ago, but I don't remember the name and I am not sure if it is completed either. Word on the streets is that there are several companies that are going to release a similar program during the 1st Quarter of 2007. Hope this helps.

Mark

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I found a company in Holland that sells the software and very easy to use plus you can load lots your own images. Cost is 920 euros which works out to be about $1300.00 dollars and they with change or add to it for a fee.
This is what it comes with:

1) Full setup of Flash T-shirt Designer 2.1 on your Linux/Unix php server (it only takes a few hours)
3) Shopping-cart & Checkout pages,
4) Design_loader & Design_loader_printer (for design preview and PDF exports)
5) Easy to use gallery application so you can make endless product galleries with the designs made in the application.
7) Free integration with your Paypal account (you must have an business account at Paypal).....

- HarboArts & Webwear -

1 - 20 of 23 Posts