T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried using the Roland GX-24 to cut the Jet-Pro Softstretch transfer paper and the cutter cuts slightly off the printed image. It is never aligned to the edges of the printed image. Can anyone assist.

Thanks in advance.

Shernel

· Registered
2,107 Posts
JPSS is only for light t-shirts which doesn't require a cutter. Just use scissors to cut around the image. I always cut close to the border all around the design. about 1/4 in. or a little more. You don't need to use the whole sheet unless your image is that big.

· Registered
180 Posts
I tried using the Roland GX-24 to cut the Jet-Pro Softstretch transfer paper and the cutter cuts slightly off the printed image. It is never aligned to the edges of the printed image. Can anyone assist.

Thanks in advance.

Shernel
Do u use a carrier sheet when you cut it? I have the Roland stika 15 inch cutter and always had to use a carrier sheet because the transfer papers for light shirts are too thin and the cutting motions of the machine causes it to move and mis-align (if thats a word).

Sent from my LG-E612g using T-Shirt Forums

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.