T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. sometime ago, i found a website for a texas screenprinting company that would make special t-shirts just the way you wanted them. For example. If i wanted an all whit t-shirt with one black sleeve, they would make it. My problem is that i can't find this company anymore no matter how hard i've tryed. Does anyone on hear know what company this might be. I think it was in Austin, but im not sure. Any help would be greatlly apreciated.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
I think there are a few companies that will do custom garment manufacturing. Most have minimum orders though (usually in the hundreds or thousands of pieces).

I don't know of any in Texas, however I know Jerico in Canada and AlternativeApparel in Georgia both do it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the cool sites, i think i could work with these people. I'll be searching for more like them. If anyone else knows of anyother company, i would greatly appreciate the help.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, i've talked to some of these people and you have to order a large quantity of shirts, in the thosands. Since im just starting off, and want to test the designs, are there any other companies that does orders of 500 or less T-shirts?

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Deja said:
Yeah, i've talked to some of these people and you have to order a large quantity of shirts, in the thosands. Since im just starting off, and want to test the designs, are there any other companies that does orders of 500 or less T-shirts?
I don't think it's very cost effective (For them or you) to do *custom* garments in that small of quantites. The materials, paying the workers, etc would make the pricing out of the range of most people that are just starting out.

I think your best bet might be to try to find a style close to what you're looking for in an existing blank garment line (or increase your budget for garment production).

·
2,957 Posts
Rodney said:
I don't think it's very cost effective (For them or you) to do *custom* garments in that small of quantites. The materials, paying the workers, etc would make the pricing out of the range of most people that are just starting out.

I think your best bet might be to try to find a style close to what you're looking for in an existing blank garment line (or increase your budget for garment production).
Agreed. I'm currently working with Jerico (thx Rodney!;) ) and they can customize 1 garment if you want. They are doing some custom garments for me, but I'm not concerned about the price(about 3-4 times the price of one "regular" garment) because I just need them for samples for my site and catalogue. But of course the price decreases dramatically with higher orders, though.

You may want to contact them about what they can do, and see if they can produce something that still would be cost effective for you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts