T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
We are going to be customizing some Pro World treansfers today, Adding a company name to them with our own plastisol transfers.
We have never done this before. Any ideas out there, So we dont make any costly mistakes.

BE GOOD
Darrell
Jalapeno Ink

·
Administrator
14,489 Posts
Press whichever transfer you want as the background image. Then position the top transfer, cover the entire heat press with protective paper and press again. Depending on the type of transfers, the background transfer will have a flatter look to it than the top transfer.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Joe:
The customizing will be over the top and bottom of the transfer. Is it possible to position the transfers and press at the same time? I know we are not to use teflon sheets for the Pro world stuff, do you think parchment paper will work just over ours?

BE GOOD
Darrell
Jalapeno Ink

·
Administrator
14,489 Posts
Of course, as long as the temp and dwell times are the same for both transfers, do them at the same time. I assumed there was some overlap.

parchment paper will work, although you don't really need it since you will have no exposed ink to worry about. I just use it as a habit to protect my upper platen.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts