T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I use to get my transfers from 1st street graphics, but haven't used them in a long time. I have been doing all my business using someone that has been using DTG, but now I'm going back to transfers because I think they look just as good and are much more cost effective. I just looked up one of my old 1st street invoices and it doesn't say what kind of transfers they are, but I'm guessing plastisol. I thought the quality was very very good and never had a problem with the transfers.

I'm looking for somewhere that will do anywhere from 10 to 30 transfers of each design. I have quite a few designs that I am looking to get done.

· Registered
2,690 Posts
What type of art you doing?? if you have a lot of colors then plastisol would not be cost effective,, I think first street only does plastisol,,

sublimation can only be done on polyester material which is what is used in sports etc... this process is only for light colors,,, so with more information maybe we can help

· Registered
132 Posts
Plastisol transfers give you the same durability as printing directly to the garment (check out Versatranz or First-edition). We have a lot of experience create and using plastisol transfers. They work great.

Sublimation would only work on light polyester garments.

Inkjet arguably has quality and longevity issues.

· Premium Member
56,238 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.