T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys, been playing around with a friend as I learn about php etc... with a Custom T-Shirt tool for anyone who prints custom t-shirts with vinyl cutters etc.

What im trying to do is get this tool to offer clients a way where they can make the shirt online and an email is sent to the client and cc: to the person who is making/selling the shirt with the exact placement and specks for the custom job. I will incorporate vector files in the future but now the proof is in JPG.

This tool, if it ever gets finished would be free for anyone who wants to use it (maybe w/a link back to my personal page).

Its not as elaborate as cafe press or speadshirts, it is a simple tool..... its more of a fun learning php thing for me.

So i would like to have some of you try it and see if its working and I would like any sugestions to make it ideal for one off t-shirt slogan/text shirts.

Thanks in advance.

here is the link: http://www.tbible.com/custom-tshirts/free.php

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Hi Lucy, I moved this out of the forums because I think this would still fall under the "self promotion" rules, even though it is a "free" tool for now.

You are welcome to add a link to the free tool in your signature though.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will, thanks a lot.
It will be hard to describe its purpose in a few lines of text in the sig, but i'll try it.

This type of thing is what i really enjoy doing. Giving back to the web free stuff.

Thanks again. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts