T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. i am new here in forum. We just open a new t-shirt printing which is the Designed by Lisa. We are a computer homed based business.

if you like to more about my company, visit our website www.designedby-lisa.com and htt://shop.designedby-lisa.com. we need some comments or suggestion about our website. cause we are still trying to make it look better. add more designs, trying to figure out the best way to market. need to find good designs i can use for my t-shirt printing

Thanks a lot.

·
Banned
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi. i am new here in forum. We just open a new t-shirt printing which is the Designed by Lisa. We are a computer homed based business.

if you like to more about my company, visit our website www.designedby-lisa.com and shop.designedby-lisa.com, we need some comments or suggestion about our website. cause we are still trying to make it look better. add more designs, trying to figure out the best way to market. need to find good designs i can use for my t-shirt printing

Thanks a lot.

·
Banned
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Custom T-Shirt Printing- Website

if you like to more about my company, visit our website www.designedby-lisa.com we need some comments or suggestion about our website. cause we are still trying to make it look better. add more designs, trying to figure out the best way to market. need to find good designs i can use for my t-shirt printing

Thanks a lot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts