T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question I have been looking everywhere for an answer. Where do I order t-shirts, for my clothing brand that are custom, like I choose exactly what the shirt looks like, my tags, and my logo. For example, let's say I wanted mesh sleeves, where can I order custom t-shirts like this? Thanks.

· Registered
2 Posts
Any printing supplier will have access to a wide variety of shirt styles and offer just about any printing style and location. It all boils down to the number of shirts you are prepared to invest in at the time of your order. Google or search craigslist for local printers you can visit and get to know. Then get quotes from a few and go from there. Good luck!

· Registered
194 Posts
I have a question I have been looking everywhere for an answer. Where do I order t-shirts, for my clothing brand that are custom, like I choose exactly what the shirt looks like, my tags, and my logo. For example, let's say I wanted mesh sleeves, where can I order custom t-shirts like this? Thanks.
Quantity will make the rigth price.Try to draw an sketch of what you want ,what material and colors do you want to use a and what many do you want to start up.also very important where are you located

good luck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.