T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
I dont know anyone that does them, but I know swf sells a auto rhinestone machine, maybe contact them and see if they can give you a reference of someone that owns one (the auto rhinestone machine) :) I know they send me a lot of work for my dtg when people call asking for referrals.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Rhinestone Heat Transfer, Custom Designs, Wholesale Hotfix Rhinestones
Manufacturers of Crystal & Metallic Heat Transfer Motifs

I use these two companies for stock and custom rhinestone work, they are both very good companies to work with.

ZBSL has a $300 minimum, but is priced a tad less overall. The company is in Florida
Dazzling Designs has a 25 item minimum per custom design, no price minimum and they are local to me in the Puget Sound area so their local shipping is very reasonable.

Both have a 2 week turnaround for custom work, but typically I see my products ship in a week and a half.

ZBSL has an extensive stock catalog and if you want something in a different color, as long as you dont change the stone type, the cost does not change and they have no problem changing colors any way you want which I love. I can have rhinestone stars made up in red and silver, or green and gold. Most designs are mixed rhinestud, nailhead with rhinestones and are very detailed.

Good luck, working with rhinestones is great fun!

Both sell loose stones, ZBSL is less expensive.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hi Jamie,

Bob McCormack from CONTRACT DTG EAST. We just got a CAMMS robotic machine. We are in NJ, if we can help go to my sight below and contact us at the EAST number.

Bob

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Bob, can you post some pics of transfers for us, that you have done with this machine,,, Sometimes when i am placing rhinetones,, i think I am a this robot machine,,, lol

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hi Sandy Jo,

Just got the machine this past week. It is still ot hooked up100%, we still have to have the air tank and air dryer connected to compress. We will post ASAP. Than ks for the interest

BOB

1 - 10 of 10 Posts