T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok... does neone know of any custom printers on the web or in texas that have different printing locations selections. Everyone i seem to talk to will only print center frnt & bk ,center chest, or on a pocket. I am trying to find a printer for sleeves, sides, and around the neck line! Help?

·
Administrator
14,874 Posts
Re: Print location on shirts????

None of those areas should be an issue unless you need printing ON the neck or over a seam.

Where are you located in TX. Have you called local silkscreeners?

·
Registered
36 Posts

those areas are definitely not to hard to print on we are in the process of doing a 4x4 design on a short sleeve shirt on the sleeve and we do most of our printing on the rib area

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Thanks alot, i was starting to get alil stressed! i live in Dallas Tx if anyone can recommend a printer

·
Registered
171 Posts
I'm surprised there aren't any printers in Dallas that can handle those locations! Have you tried calling many? I am sure there must be someone that could help you with this, it's really not that hard -we print just about any part of the shirt. We just did a design last week that was like a necklace coming down from the shoulder seams. Sides of shirt, sleeves (if the printer has sleeve boards) aren't hard either.

Sorry I don't know someone in that area to refer you to, but I would keep looking there must be someone there that does this.

Dave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts