T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is a similar website template that custom ink uses that I could use for my custom printed website. It should have some brand life Next Level and Gildan to chose blanks from. Are these called t-shirt designers? Preferably to work with Shopify but open to new ideas.

·
Banned
255 Posts
What is a similar website template that custom ink uses that I could use for my custom printed website. It should have some brand life Next Level and Gildan to chose blanks from. Are these called t-shirt designers? Preferably to work with Shopify but open to new ideas.
Custom Ink is a $250 million a year business with a team of software developers on staff. A team of 5 developers could replicate the site in about 1 year.

I suggest that before you jump into this, research product designer plugins or product customizer plugs. Even with simple one click installs, configuring any of these is tedious and time consuming. Expect to spend the better part of 2 months entering and configuring products, creating mockups, creating product templates, curating clipart etc....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.