T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

Just wanted to introduce Custom Industries to the forum. We have been in the t-shirt game for a couple of years now, but I hope to gain valuable info from these forums on getting our online store off the ground. Also, any feedback on our site and designs would be useful!

Thanks,

Matt
www.customindustries.net

· Registered
3,698 Posts
cstm1 said:
Hi there,

Just wanted to introduce Custom Industries to the forum. We have been in the t-shirt game for a couple of years now, but I hope to gain valuable info from these forums on getting our online store off the ground. Also, any feedback on our site and designs would be useful!

Thanks,

Matt
www.customindustries.net
right on ! :)

are the shirts screen printed or plastisol transfers ?

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi,

The shirts are all screen printed, and many are embellished with additional contarst cover stitching. We recently hired a PR firm to help us get products in the hands of celebs. Like they say, it's not what you know, but who you know...

· Registered
3,698 Posts
cstm1 said:
Hi,

The shirts are all screen printed, and many are embellished with additional contarst cover stitching. We recently hired a PR firm to help us get products in the hands of celebs. Like they say, it's not what you know, but who you know...
i like your shirts and i dont find the prices to be out of this world.

....its the restaurants with out prices on their menus that worries me. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.