T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Hi Cotton . . *get it*~ . . .L*~

I have only been doing my own Tee's for less than a month . . so far I have averaged 25 tee's a week . . . now I don't know if thats good or bad for just starting off . .
but I am pleased . .
now I just have to find the time to add the tee's to my website (s) . .

Diane

·
Registered
387 Posts
I do alot of Tee's for the different awareness's . . Breast cancer, Autism, Down Syndrome and then personalized with ppl's pic's

I have a Down Syndrome tee listed under Misc here in the Tshirt gallery

as soon as I have a few more spare moments -- I will list a few more in the Tshirt gallery . . :)

Diane

oops . . forgot to mention . . . Twinge . . some sales have been on ebay and some by word of mouth . . I would say (overall) that 60% of my repeat biz is by word of mouth along with discount coupons I ship out with each order or offer in my shop . .

I just don't offer Tee's . . . I do alot of other types of personalized gifts and such . .

Diane ... again*~ ;)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Diane,

Without seeing what other t-shirts you do, I'm guessing that you've got a great niche market. With so many shops trying to feature the current popular trend in t-shirts, you're apparently filling an area of demand that not many have looked at. That's great to see someone having so much success being online for such a short time.

I think you've got a lot to look forward to, once your site gets into the search engines;)

cotton

·
Registered
387 Posts
Cotton . .

ummm, I have been doing biz online ... hmmm*~ . . 8+ years . . offering t-shirts is the newest adventure
ya know, once one trend slows down, its a 'must' to have a filler available for the next trend . . .
--- for a few months, I had someone else doing the Tee's for me, . . well the quality of work was below my expectations . . that's when I decided to make the investment to do the tee's myself . . .
before actually signing on to this forum . . a was a lurker for a while -- kind of doing some homework before I made that initial investment . . and I am really glad I did
. . so far *crossing fingers*~ . . everyone has been pleased with their Tee's . . .
and 'that's a good thing' . . .

*orange peel smiles*~ :D

Diane ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts