T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used D-White underbase mixed activator @ 5%, flashed about 8-10 seconds, Ryonet Lava Red on top. One pass each Flashed @350 for about 30 seconds. Then heat pressed at 330 for 20 seconds. Shirt is G200.

This was the result after the wash. Is this a curing issue, or a discharge underbase issue? It was my very first time using discharge.

I printed a run the day before with a wilflex plastisol white underbase and the same red on top with same curing. It didnt wash out.

Im so lost on what went wrong with this current run. Thanks for any help and advice.

Also, i tried to post this in the printing issues section, but it would not give me the option to upload the pic. apologies in advance.

Attachments

· Registered
4,498 Posts
I would skip the underbase and print with a red ink with discharge activator in it. No underbasing, no flashing. Wet on wet until you get the desired coverage (you want to get it down into the fabric, not sitting on top like Plastisol), then cure (flash if you need to ensure it won't make a mess when pulling of the platen).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.