T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at adding Crystal UV Solidification to my product line. However, there seems to be limited U.S. based suppliers for both equipment and consumables. I purchase most of my Sublimation items from Conde, but they are limited on consumables and don't offer ant exposure units. Anyone have any information on this product and suppliers?
Thanks

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks David, My Conde Rep. Meg didn't mention that the Crystals would accept sublimation inks. Is this correct? If so can you explain? The only crystal related video I could find on Conde TV was on GO UNO Laser papers. The video that Scott Chandler has on IMPrints states that only standard inkjet ink will work. What options, if any, are there for SubliJet? The laser printer resolution looks great but adding a fourth printer just for crystal just isn't economical.

· Registered
6,573 Posts
Thanks David, My Conde Rep. Meg didn't mention that the Crystals would accept sublimation inks. Is this correct? If so can you explain? The only crystal related video I could find on Conde TV was on GO UNO Laser papers. The video that Scott Chandler has on IMPrints states that only standard inkjet ink will work. What options, if any, are there for SubliJet? The laser printer resolution looks great but adding a fourth printer just for crystal just isn't economical.
For sublimatable acrylic refer to

Sublicrylic - Imprinting Memories | High Quality Acrylic for Sublimation Printing

these are sublimation coated.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.