T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im currently in the planning and brainstorming stage of getting my new brand launching this summer.
I have a few designs i would love for everyone to critique for me. I've been reading up on everything I can but first want to make sure my designs are "Worthy" enough. These are from last year, im definitely planning on designing a couple more for the summer, and i DO have a Womens version for all 3 of them Mens designs.

The brand is called "Sauveur". I want to mainly sell to 16-28 year old men/women.

Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Your name looks like SAU EUR. Especially in the designs. Other than that I like the designs overall.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Nice. A few things to keep in mind. The first design important text that runs close to the bottom edge of the shirt. You would need to size the artwork for the smallest shirt ordered so that the text is not cut off on the smaller shirts since they are shorter. The last two designs have lots of colors which would be very costly to print. Just something to keep in mind if you are working with a budget.

·
Registered
963 Posts
I like but didn't see the"v" at 1st either but once I re-read your post I picked up on it. Really cool designs I really like them. The last one is my fav.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Preciate it Unik, you always give very informative responses.

Yah, see usually you DONT see color, and i love color and detailed designs. but for any other designs im going to do i will keep the colors in consideration.

And I will work on the Font logo a bit more to get the "V" to stand out better.

·
Registered
679 Posts
I like all except for the last design. Not sure why, but something seems off about it. I would wear the 2nd & 3rd designs personally..:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts