T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So,

Our site A2Gear has been live for the grand total of 3 days. We haven't done any pre-marketing on the site and while i think the traffic figures are pretty decent for a new site, sales are slow - we've been handing out bumper stickers with 20% off coupons all week and nothing.

I've got several ideas why nothing is happening. But i just wanted to put it out here and see what you guys thought.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I like the overall feel of the website. Easy to navigate. I'd suggest adding some models, sporting your gear. I wouldn't stress about not selling anything, as you stated you've only been live for a few days. If you can, perhaps you could print up some shirts and go to the conventions and get your name out there. Also, start joining many different blogs and getting your name out.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Hi first off I couldn't see anywhere on your site, who was going to process my payment. Without that knowledge up front, I wouldn't be going through your registration process.

Your 'allergic to' concept is a good one. As to its sustainability, only time will answer that for you.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi first off I couldn't see anywhere on your site, who was going to process my payment. Without that knowledge up front, I wouldn't be going through your registration process.

Your 'allergic to' concept is a good one. As to its sustainability, only time will answer that for you.

Hope this helps.
Wow! i totally missed that one - i'll get an auth.net seal up there asap - thanks!

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
We haven't done any pre-marketing on the site and while i think the traffic figures are pretty decent for a new site, sales are slow - we've been handing out bumper stickers with 20% off coupons all week and nothing.
This is your problem. You can't rely on random internet traffic and bumper stickers to get sales. You need to do some serious marketing and advertising.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
In the store you have to click three times before you can get a close up view of the graphic. It would be nice if they all showed a larger view when you mouseover, as they do on the front page.

Also, your contact page gives no alternative contact information. What if people want to contact you via snail mail or by phone? Multiple forms of contact information are very reassuring for customers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts