After posting the above, the problem kept happening
After another support email I found out the only way to get this to work without the cut line was to save the design to an SD card then cut directly from there, a pain but it finally worked.
I'm using FlexiSTARTER P-Cut edition v10.5
- Load or create your design
- Goto File > Cut/Plot or click Cut/Plot icon or Ctrl+L
- In General tab goto send mode drop down and select "Save to file"
- Save to SD card or copy over. Have nothing else on the SD Card
- Put card into cutter while off then power on
- Press "Online" button on cutter to turn offline
- Press "Func" button you should see "Execute File?"
- Press "Enter" button you should see your file with some other info
- Press "Enter" again your cut should start
To cut the same design again I have to power off the cutter and go through all steps again. To cut a different design I found I could only have one design on the SD card at a time, so remove any designs and only put on the design you are cutting at the time.
You can still cut multiple designs at once if you set it up in your cut/plot settings e.g. 4 copies.
I hope this helps