T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
May sound like a dumb question but I've bought the Creation P/Cut CS630 and I'm unable to change the baud rate on the cutter, have read manual but no help. I'm not sure if I missing a simple step, some help would be great.

·
Registered
1 Posts
May sound like a dumb question but I've bought the Creation P/Cut CS630 and I'm unable to change the baud rate on the cutter, have read manual but no help. I'm not sure if I missing a simple step, some help would be great.
not a dumb question just press online (will put the cutter offline)on the cutter press the mode button untill you see baud rate should be set at 9600 if not change also check you software setting, these cutters have a habit of changing the baud rating.good luck

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Sell it and get a brand name machine. I've heard great things from GCC cutters. never used one myself but if you got your pcut from US cutter then good luck getting tech support from them. Even though I "think" Davis 7253 may be their "lead tech" ( I use that word loosly) as he doesn't do anything over at US Cutters site but spout his mouth off about everything except tech support.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts