T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've recently come across adverts for the CS630 Creation cutter that state it has a servo motor, which seems contrary to other information I've seen on this cutter (on ebay etc) where it usually states it is a stepper motor.

This says it is a servo motor, and I'm now confused!!!

Servo Motor PCUT CS630/1200 Vinyl Cutter Plotter from Creation products, buy Servo Motor PCUT CS630/1200 Vinyl Cutter Plotter from Creation products from alibaba.com

Could somebody with knowledge of these machines clarify which it is?!

Thanks!

ps still researching cutters before I purchase..

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kion, what concerns you about a STEPPER vs. SERVO? What is/will be your CORE business: heat transfer or pressure sensitive vinyl? Will you be making t-shirts or banners?
teeshirts would be my core (with heat transfered vinyl). I wasn't concerned whether it was a stepper or servo politically, although if it was a servo I assume it would have been be a quieter machine (and perhaps a more longer lasting motor?)..

Up to now I haven't seen a servo-based machine for under £800 (and that was 2nd hand) so I was surprised to see that the CS630 was advertised as such (thanks for clearing it up), although it was already on my shortlist of machines before I saw that.

I've seen people posting a lot of tracking issues with the cheaper cutters on larger cuts on various forums, but does this affect teeshirt cuts (as they're a lot smaller in general)?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.