T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I would highly encourage basic users of Corel to watch Kens videos. I learned more watching his videos then any other tutorials including the ones I paid good money to use. The biggest difference is Ken walks through it at a basic level. So many of the tutorials are presented by people who forgot what it was to be a beginner and fly around the screen, junp back and forth between Corel and Paint to the point of confusion. Many thanks to Ken for providing us basic users these tutorials!

www.on-linejerseys.com

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You have to change the color which I mentioned in my post; obviously if you want a white glow you have to change the color to white. If you want a yellow glow you have to change the color to yellow.
That is not the issue. You can change the glow to white, yellow, etc and it still will not show unless you use the "add" command mentioned in Kens video. That was the missing piece.

www.on-linejerseys.com

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
One big complaint - there are not more of them!!

Not being a power user allows you to do tutorials the basic user can understand.

www.on-linejerseys.com

Thanks!, I appreciate it.

But, I am not a power user. I am still learning just like most here. I too have wasted a lot of money trying to learn.

All of those videos were made to answer specific questions. There is no specific order to them. I read the forum here on a regular basis. When I see a question, I try to figure out the method that needs to be used. This helps me as much as it helps anyone else.

I probably should organize them a little better, but as I said... they were made to answer questions for others.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.