T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
I have X4 but it probably isn't much different. Select your object, select the [edit: should have been drop shadow] tool, go up to the preset dropdown box and choose big, medium or small glow; then change your color, etc. as desired.

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
As I stated in my orginal post I have tried the drop shadow method. Works ok on a light background. I am trying to get a white glow effect on a dark background -

Thanks again

www.on-linejerseys.com
You have to change the color which I mentioned in my post; obviously if you want a white glow you have to change the color to white. If you want a yellow glow you have to change the color to yellow.

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
That is not the issue. You can change the glow to white, yellow, etc and it still will not show unless you use the "add" command mentioned in Kens video. That was the missing piece.

www.on-linejerseys.com
Interesting, the preset on mine defaults to normal. Guess that is a difference between X3 & X4. Also, Add is not really a command but how the glow interacts with the background. Try experimenting with different settings and different color backgrounds and you'll see the difference pretty quickly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.