T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Choose the interactive drop shadow tool. Go to the top left selection box and select one of the glow presets. Work your way accross the selections. The main one you want to change it the one that has "mulitpy" in it. Change it to "Add", change the color to white... find the other selections for feather and transparencies and adjust those.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Thanks!, I appreciate it.

But, I am not a power user. I am still learning just like most here. I too have wasted a lot of money trying to learn.

All of those videos were made to answer specific questions. There is no specific order to them. I read the forum here on a regular basis. When I see a question, I try to figure out the method that needs to be used. This helps me as much as it helps anyone else.

I probably should organize them a little better, but as I said... they were made to answer questions for others.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I would have to see an example of what your talking about. But, if it can be done in Photoshop it can be done in Corel. Corel comes with Photopaint and you can easily swap between the two programs interactively. There are a lot of tools for workign with bitmaps built into Corel itself.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Ahhhh.... I see said the blind man!

We were working with vector objects, but you were talking about bitmaps. That is why I wanted to see an example.

At least Joe understood what you were wanting. As you can see..... Corel has a lot of choices for working with bitmaps without ever leaving to go to another program.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.