T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all T-shirt lovers. I am new to all of this, but have had an idea for a t-shirt that I want to design. I would love to start off the right way by protecting it, so that not just anybody can take my great idea and run with it and profit from it. I have 2 purposes in designing this one design. It's to make a difference in the world by expressing my own thoughts and hoping others will join the bandwagon to make a difference too. and if possible to make a profit so that I can continue to do good with the t-shirt sales. I have no desire to create 25 designs and start a whole business, I have to work to pay the bills. I would just like to start off with one design, advertise, market it ect. and see how it goes. I have read all these posts and they are all helpful, and interesting. Where do I begin, it seems first I should copyright my t-shirt design/idea first. Any input is much appreciated. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Madness, yes copyright it, look on the left column under resources if you don't know how. Unfortunately there's no real way to protect it unless you have deep pockets as it cost a lot to take it to court. Sometimes a Cease and Desist letter works. I wish you well.
John

1 - 2 of 2 Posts