T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, We are having a lot of issues with our hats sewing correctly, especially lettering. We have changed needles, tension, checked thread paths, steamed hats, used multiple layers of backing, but, the lettering still isn't good. Does anyone know what it could be? I have a Tajima TFMX 1502. I've also attached a picture.

Thanks in advance for any help. Robin

·
Registered
248 Posts
Hi, We are having a lot of issues with our hats sewing correctly, especially lettering. We have changed needles, tension, checked thread paths, steamed hats, used multiple layers of backing, but, the lettering still isn't good. Does anyone know what it could be? I have a Tajima TFMX 1502. I've also attached a picture.

Thanks in advance for any help. Robin View attachment 272825
is the design digitized from the bottom up, and from the center out? it looks like the lettering may be too thin, especially the bottom lettering. i try to never use a satin stitch under 1.3 mm wide. its always a problem.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Faced same issue with my Brother SE1900 Hat Embroidery Machine which I bought after reading review article on this[Removed] but it is resolved after I changed my machine needle. Give it a try and replace the needle and then try again it may show good results.

·
Administrator
14,485 Posts
Faced same issue with my Brother SE1900 Hat Embroidery Machine which I bought after reading review article on this [Removed] but it is resolved after I changed my machine needle. Give it a try and replace the needle and then try again it may show good results.
Newbies sure like to link to this site for some reason. Link removed. We don't allow spamming on the site.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts