T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Perhaps this would be better titled as CraftRobo Pro. The Craft Robo CC200-20 will recognize and contour cut objects closer than the 2.25" from media top as required by the larger model. The most common issue I've encountered is finding a print to be slightly off skew when compared to the media leading edge resulting in reading errors. This is attributed to deviation from the printer to cutter and hand cut sheets with other than true 90 degree corners.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Can I add a new dilema to this issue?... I designed a new logo and I cut it fine yesterday. Today my craft robo pro won't recognize or even start to try and read the reg marks. It just wants to start cutting at a random point when I hit send from Illustrator. Usually it asks to line up the blade inside the reg marks, then you hit the button again and it reads the marks then cuts. Again, now when you hit send it just wants to start cutting randomly. Please help, as this is a paying order with more in the pipeline.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Can I add a new dilema to this issue?... I designed a new logo and I cut it fine yesterday. Today my craft robo pro won't recognize or even start to try and read the reg marks. It just wants to start cutting at a random point when I hit send from Illustrator. Usually it asks to line up the blade inside the reg marks, then you hit the button again and it reads the marks then cuts. Again, now when you hit send it just wants to start cutting randomly. Please help, as this is a paying order with more in the pipeline.
Hmmm....Has your computer downloaded any upgrades during this time? You might attempt reloading the software.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts