T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the differance between the Craft Robo CC330-20 and Silhouette SD. Are they the same machine with different names? If no could you plz explain the differences.

Also what would be the best price of these cutters in Singapore.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Whats the differance between the Craft Robo CC330-20 and Silhouette SD. Are they the same machine with different names? If no could you plz explain the differences.

Also what would be the best price of these cutters in Singapore.
i was wondering the exact same thing, minus the singapore part. help! calling all gurus and experts :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just purchased the Silhouette SD :) & its a great machine.

The Silhouette SD comes with two mats.The rest of the machine is exactly like the craft robo.
(I Think the craft robo has been discontinued)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Was wondering if you got the silhouette sd and how is it working for you. I am thinking of getting one myself, I will use it for t-shirts mostly maybe a few small sign jobs.
i ended up buying it directly from US Cutter. they were very helpful and informative and answered my ga-zillion questions to my satisfaction. they have an ebay store and sell the older brand new models by auction. i kept losing so i decided to just buy a newer model - new!

anyhoo, i just bought it last thursday. i haven't gotten it yet. but i WILL report back.

i'm only interested in t-shirt sized vinyl and contour cutting heat transfers for small runs (<20 pcs).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts