T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I picked up a spare used machine, unfortunately during the ink charge I always get error 00010005 which is cr motor out of step. Silly me I only had them turn machine on send than and back and came in ready position with no error codes. so thought was good. anyways is the only way to fix is to install a new motor or can I do something in the time being. I'e tried a lot and nothing worked so far. Thanks:confused:

· Registered
8,371 Posts
Gerald,
Good to see you yesterday.
When your used purchase arrived in AA I took a look in brief. AA was mediator, lol.
You need to tear apart whole printer and clean first. Motor change is very rare thing.
Carriage, rail, capping, nipples, inks all over ---- whole thing.
Good luck.
Cheers! Inks are on me always.

· Registered
3,100 Posts
Try this.

Switch the printer off and release the carriage. Slide the carriage all the way to the left (make sure it moves freely and ensure the green locking tab is fully pulled out (to the left).

While the carriage is all the way to the left, switch the printer on - see what happens.

John

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.