T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
I've sold some of my cafepress products to a retail store at wholesale.

Some products that were CP specific, I bought through cafepress at bulk (like printed journals), other items I just shopped around for prices since I knew that the CP bulk price would be way too high (like coffee cups and printed t-shirts).

Just find the best pricing you can get. Sometimes that might be CP, sometimes that might be a promotional products printer or a screen printer.

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
so when you went outside CP, did you try to use the same printing method and same type of shirts as offered on CP? or should i just look at it as a completely different thing
Similar shirts, but not the same printing method. With cafepress, the printing and pricing method is geared for print on demand printing.

If you get a wholesale order for a lot of t-shirts of the same design, it's likely that you'll find a better price with a screen printer - a printing/pricing process geared for larger runs like that.

I use the same or a comparible t-shirt. Coffee mugs I found a place that sold the same size (coffee mugs are incredibly cheap to get printed in bulk and sell for a decent markup).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.