T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the cowboy up cd with my Vinyl Express QE60 cutter and want to cut out a man and his horse. I imported the image from the cd. When I go to cut plot (using LXI8) it shows an outline cut out. I can click on the square above the outline, that shows all the detail cutouts. How can I get this to cut out together?
Thank you,
Karen

·
Registered
426 Posts
I JUST went through this with my cutter (I am a complete cutter n00b) I use a different program but I hilighted the whole area with all the pieces and selected "group together" or some such in my free cutter program and it worked! I am sure your program has the same feature, it might be worded a bit differently. In Photoshop for instance (a program I am very familiar with) I can turn on a set of layers and "merge" them. Perhaps someone with your exact setup can tell you the command, but if you can find it you should be set!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got the cowboy up cd with my Vinyl Express QE60 cutter and want to cut out a man and his horse. I imported the image from the cd. When I go to cut plot (using LXI8) it shows an outline cut out. I can click on the square above the outline, that shows all the detail cutouts. How can I get this to cut out together?
Thank you,
Karen
Thak you for your quick reply. I played around with it from your suggestion and all I had to do was hit the advanced tab and select "send all" colors!
Thank you so much,
Karen

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You are absolutely right. Sign warehouse was no help. Had I known ahead of time how they are, I would not have bought from them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone thinking of purchasing from Signwarehouse, BEWARE!!!
Thank you,
Karen

1 - 5 of 5 Posts