T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im new on this and i would like to have a couple of sock templates on Ilustrator to start putting design on it.

or if there is a place to get them here on this forum please let me know

thanks in advance

·
Registered
348 Posts
Where are you purchasing your blanks Albert? Many re-sellers of socks ideally produced for imaging, provide templates. (especially for the L-type sock)

F.Y.I: For any sock that is straight, doesn't have an L-shape, just create a long rectangle with an appropriate bleed to cover the edge. Most of our clients use transfers for their socks using the long rectangle template. We may have printed 1 or 2 orders with L-shapes

Truthfully, even foot-in socks, L-shape, can be imaged straight. You simply need to change the shape/layout of your sock and tuck/fold the heel up or down.

Hope this helps,

Jae

·
Administrator
14,025 Posts
yes that what im looking!
Well, rectangle is pretty easy. Put the sock on your jig, measure height and width and make your design just a tad larger than that.

The most accurate L shape sock jig template would come from the maker of your jig. Have you asked them?

If self made, start with a vapor template and adjust accordingly. Support

See the sublisocks folder.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, rectangle is pretty easy. Put the sock on your jig, measure height and width and make your design just a tad larger than that.

The most accurate L shape sock jig template would come from the maker of your jig. Have you asked them?

If self made, start with a vapor template and adjust accordingly. Support

See the sublisocks folder.
great info!
bless n bless

1 - 10 of 10 Posts