T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone i hope you can help.
windows 7 64bit

i have registered my gcc jaguar JII-61 on the gcc club and have downloaded the driver for it to use on usb.
when i start the install it runs me through the steps which i have carried out 100%, then it asks me for the cutter so i select the right one "jaguar JII-61" then press ok. this is where i run in to my problem. it tells me the returned file size is bigger than it expected.
i have tried re downloading the driver and an older version but i still get the same issue with the same file sizes.
has anyone had this issue and resolved it?

· Registered
2 Posts
I too have this problem. I have switch off firewall, and antivirus. I have been out and bought a new copy of windows 7. I have enen now been out and bought a new laptop. Still it refuses to work. I am at the end of my teather with this machine, I cant belevel I have wasted so much money on the Puma3.

Has anyone got anything else to suggest ?

Puma iii-60
firmware 1.00
FPGA 2.0

Windows 7, with no antivirus, no firewall, update thing turned off. Please help !

· Registered
1 Posts
Hi, one of my customers had the same issue so I checked with GCC (I work for a distributor for GCC products as the technician), managed to get it working by installing the printer using the COM port driver instead of USB then once the printer is installed go in to Printers, right click the cutter, go Printer Properties, click the Ports tab and change the port here to the USB virtual printer port.

Only problem here is if you have never had it installed then you might not have the virtual printer port installed, I'm not sure yet what to do in that scenario. I had also tried installing using the driver version before this one and also tried running as Admin but still had the same error as you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.