T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wanting to order some cotton heritage t-shirts to try out. I was mostly wondering what the fit style was like. Are they more fitted like next level or more relaxed? also if they run small or not? I don't want to get undersized samples being they charge so much for shipping but wanting an XL fit. For example I wear an XL in most shirts, but in Next level apparel I need a 2XL.
Anyone tried Cotton heritage? I'm looking to get MC1082 and MC1040 Thanks.

·
Registered
319 Posts
MC1082 is the best. These print great, DTG or screen print. We had a misprint on a run of DT5000, threw one of these in as a replacement, and the quality was night and day.
Do you have a lot of problems printing dtg on dt5000's? In what ways was the print inferior? I've been screen printing with the dt5000 for years so I have some in stock and I'm thinking of purchasing a dtg. I've always liked the dt5000 cause it has a soft feel and good price. Is the mc1082 in the same ballpark as far as price goes?

I got a brother dtg sample on a cotton heritage shirt at the indy NBM show in 2018 and the print is fantastic. Most opaque white from any dtg I've seen so far. I also have a brother sample on a canvas shirt that I got at the indy NBM show in 2017 and that one looks a bit duller and the whites aren't as opaque. Not sure if it was a different printer or if the shirt made that much of a difference.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.