T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for wholesalers of Corona Shirts and Apparel. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Durango

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
Durango said:
Looking for wholesalers of Corona Shirts and Apparel. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Durango
du-no about wholesale, but i just go this flyer in the mail. Heck, you can buy it at retail...sort of like wholesale prices. In CND$ too. :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Rodney, what about if I want to make my own Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, movies (Clockwork Orange), etc. designs, where I should start to offer licensed t-shirts?
You would have to probably go through the process of asking permission from the various license holders (bands, movie studios, agents, estates, lawyers, etc).

·
Registered
4 Posts
i remember when i had a convenience store.. beer distributors used to have catalogs from printers who were licensed by certain beer companies and they print them all.. and i would end up buying shirts from the beer distributors.. and the shirts were costing me around 5 bucks each..
make friends with local store guys and get hold of their catalog.. it's got list of all the company (beer) prmotional item licensees

1 - 6 of 6 Posts