T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the first Service Pack for X5 I highly recommend if you are using X5 that you install this.

Patches and Updates - Patches and Updates

I am installing now and will post some feed back later when I have time.

· Registered
23 Posts
Hi I love your Avatar T shirt and ok how and what did you export to get it so crisp. Well done. I was fiddling today with x4 and ended up on the laptop with default settings to fix desk top was getting worse I think. I win some I lose some today lost. I am actuallly at a stand still for creating the graphics for my webpage as I worry about the clarity and load time of a blended vector graphic that I want on whole page Are you able to assist with this?

· Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
when will fashion factory work for coreldraw x5 sp1
It should work now the only issue we had was around installation into the CorelDRAW work space.

Just make sure you have X5 closed when you install and it should work.

· Registered
1 Posts
I can't get fashion factory to work on X5 either I downloaded the update. I called and left you a message and an email. SimpleSeps works fine.FF doesn't show up in macros but I see the files in effects files folder just no way to get to it on the workspace. Need your help want to know if I need to just give up till you resolve this.

· Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I can't get fashion factory to work on X5 either I downloaded the update. I called and left you a message and an email. SimpleSeps works fine.FF doesn't show up in macros but I see the files in effects files folder just no way to get to it on the workspace. Need your help want to know if I need to just give up till you resolve this.
The service pack one update for CorelDRAW X5 does not resolve the FF install issue. Older versions of Fashion Factory did not have installation for X5 included in the installer for the plug-in. We have since developed a new installer for FF which is on the site and current downloads.

If you have an older version of FF it will not install with X5. At this time I am organizing the Data Base of older purchases and getting ready to release an email with a link to download the updated version of FF with an installer for X5.

If you called and left a message I am sure I would have tried to call you back and maybe did not get through to you. As for email with all the spam and spam folder issues I migt have missed your email.

Moving our plugins into X5 has been nothing short of night mare as X5 has had so parts of the application rewritten. Including installation proceedures.

You can copy and past the GMS file from the...
C:programfiles/CorelGraphicSuiteX3/Draw/GMS folder to the
C:programfiles/CorelGraphicSuiteX5/Draw/GMS folder

And then run FF with the Macro Manager

Tools/Macros/MacroManager

Hope that helps... and I will post here when I send the email with link for the update.

· Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So has anybody got the first version of Fashion Factory to work with X5? :confused: I got SimpleSeps to load....but not having any luck with FF.:mad: Please help. Thanks.

~Curt~
Please email me your receipt for your orginal FF order.. we sent update downloads for X5 months ago to existing users but maybe that went into your junk mail or to another email addy.

· Registered
77 Posts
Please email me your receipt for your orginal FF order.. we sent update downloads for X5 months ago to existing users but maybe that went into your junk mail or to another email addy.

OK. Thanks Thomas. I'll send you the reciept. I just recently purchased X5 and a new comp that had Win7 64bit installed. Been using XP and X3 prior. Thanks again!

Email sent Thomas. Thanks,

~Curt~

· Registered
7 Posts
I just received my order of FF from silkscreeningsupplies.com yesterday and tried to install it. I have Corel X5. I figured that all of this had been resolved and I would be able to install it. No dice! It doesn't even show and X3 or X4 when i do the install. What now???? Please help! Thanks!

· Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I just received my order of FF from silkscreeningsupplies.com yesterday and tried to install it. I have Corel X5. I figured that all of this had been resolved and I would be able to install it. No dice! It doesn't even show and X3 or X4 when i do the install. What now???? Please help! Thanks!
send me an email to artist@AdvancedArtist.com I will send you a link to a version with an updated installer for X5. Also make sure your X5 is updated with service pack 3 which you can get at www.corel.com

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.