T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was having a problem whith corel when Iam in the middle of using the program the Application recovery manager wizard will pop up it keeps happing and when I try to close the wizard it will not save if I try to just close it out it locks up then I get a pop up box the instruction at 0x642d55be in box and more numbers to any ideas.I just got the program a week ago.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Re: CorelDraw x3

You can check if you have computer memory problems if you open Task Manager's Performance tab. You can see Corel Draw's part of memory usage, if you look under the Processes tab. Under the view menu check the memory Usage, Peak Memory Usage and Virtual Memory Size boxes.

Last time I had such a problem, was because my harddisk was close to a crash.

ctrl - shift - escape is shortcut for opening Task Manager.

·
Registered
45 Posts

I run a fairly beefed up computer and still have this issue periodically.

Have you run the Corel updater lately? There's a SP2 and SP3 patch out that have seemed to improved the crash issue.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I went in and checked my hard drive only had 3% left. so I went and removed a lot of stuff that I did not need then did a defrag on it now it is at 23%. also going to check an see if I need to update corel. then i guess I will see what happens when I am working in corel I will let you all know what happens. Thank you for your help.

·
Registered
9 Posts

There's a missing file, or the drive did not read it during installation of corel draw. try to reinstall it.
it's just a tip hope it can help!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts