T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a newbie question...but it needs to be asked...... I import a template (do modifacations) then i import another vector art... As soon as corel loads the art to the page...the 1st template goes to the clipboard... It doesnt stay on the page so i can group or create (modify) the art work...from two or three templates to create one template... What are the steps to avoid this from happening??.......thanks sts

·
Registered
926 Posts
This is a newbie question...but it needs to be asked...... I import a template (do modifacations) then i import another vector art... As soon as corel loads the art to the page...the 1st template goes to the clipboard... It doesnt stay on the page so i can group or create (modify) the art work...from two or three templates to create one template... What are the steps to avoid this from happening??.......thanks sts

Try this - Before you import the second template - copy the first template. That will put a copy of the template on the clipboard but leave the original on the page.

Then import the second template - they will both be on the same page.

When you close, Corel will ask you if you want to leave the design on the clipboard - No.

(Also, you could also just import the second template into a new document and then use the clipboard to copy the template, and then paste it into your first template.)

·
Banned
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, thats what i was doing.copy...paste....was a pain...my computer caused it......because it would freeze while creating artwork...for two days..then the clipboard thing......reinstalled x3 and got the defaults and its been working good since.... i need a new computer!:(... thanks for the reply.........sts

1 - 3 of 3 Posts