T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a question regarding Coreldraw and making text cuttable. I created text, added an outline making it black. The text was it self was converted to white. Next i duplicated this text and outline. I made the lower text black, so that now the lower layer of text and outline are both black. I then nudge this lower layer to the right a bit and down for a shadow effect. I printed this for screenprinting purposes. I now need to cut this design for vinyl stickers and am kinda lost on how to get this to cut properly? Any help is appreciated.

Attachments

· Registered
258 Posts
Here's a question regarding Coreldraw and making text cuttable. I created text, added an outline making it black. The text was it self was converted to white. Next i duplicated this text and outline. I made the lower text black, so that now the lower layer of text and outline are both black. I then nudge this lower layer to the right a bit and down for a shadow effect. I printed this for screenprinting purposes. I now need to cut this design for vinyl stickers and am kinda lost on how to get this to cut properly? Any help is appreciated.
You have to convert your outlines to objects and weld
and is ready to cut you going to overlay the white on top of the black
I already have it ready to cut PM me your email and I send it to you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.