T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I having problem importing eps and pdf files i corel. Everythihg turns to bitmap and I just dont know what the problem is. I have searched the configuration tab and found nothing about it.
Greatful for all the help I can get.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Re: Corel Help!

Try importing with interpreted EPS instead of encapsulated.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts

Maybe, but if you take a line drawing in EPS format and import it into Corel with the incapsualted EPS option it will convert a vector drawing into a bit map.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Thats the problem, on the other computer it works great, i get the files opened and the eps are vectorized but on the other it doesnt work at all. One thing i have noticed is that when I import a file on "my" computer i get the question about open in curves or bitmap, but on the other i dont get that option.

·
Registered
869 Posts

I downloaded this file and opened it in Corel X3 without incident. All objects are curves and there are no bitmaps in the document. However, I did import it as encapsulated postscript and the file then shows as simply an EPS file and is a bitmap file.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts

worked fine for me using X4
FILE-IMPORT
Then import as curves

Tell me what version Corel you are using... I can post it as a CDR

Attachments

·
Registered
125 Posts

What version of Corel are you using?

Try file then import and then below file name you see a drop down box (file type). Choose PS, EPS, PRN not EPS.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts