T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening,
Does anyone know how to move something in corel?
I have a hand I am trying to place on a guitar and the hand keeps going behind the guitar, not sure why. It is vectored clipart and I did not have this problem putting the sunglasses on something but now the hand is going behind the guitar and I need the hand in front of the guitar.

Thanks for all your help:) :) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited by Moderator)
T-BOT said:
Arrange
Order
Move To Front
Move To Back
Thanks so much for the quick reply, I knew it could be done just didn't remember how. Now if only you could magically get my webpage designed that would be awsome;) it is going nowhere fast
Do you know any good ways to design a webpage?
no I'm serious, the guy doing mine kind just left me hanging. Is there a hosting company where you can actually design your own webpage?
I am geting really frustrated because I have a lot of shirts I want to get on there

Thanks again

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Do you know any good ways to design a webpage?
If you don't have the skills to do it yourself or the desire to learn (many don't), then it might be best just to outsource the production of that to a more reliable designer.

If you want to hire a forum member, you can post a SERVICE REQUEST in our classifieds area. Other options would be to try a service like rentacoder.com or designoutpost.com where the contracts are in place and you don't pay the designer until the job is finished.

Is there a hosting company where you can actually design your own webpage?
I think there are several hosting companies that will let you choose a template for your website and edit it some.

I honestly don't think you want that though. It looks very "cookie cutter" and doesn't usually have the functionality or flexibility that you would need for a successful business.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts