T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am using Corel X3 and I am having problems with fonts disappearing or just showing up spontaneously. I know that sounds wierd, but I can create a design one day using a font that is loaded on my computer and then go back the next day to make changes and I get a message box that says I don't have that font and Corel is going to substitute it with something else. Also, fonts are just magically appearing - ones that I didn't load myself. Again, I know this all sounds crazy so I'm just trying to find out if anyone else has encountered this problem or if I'm losing my mind.

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, it is strange. We only have about 850 fonts loaded because I know it bogs down the computer. I don't think it is a virus because we have virus protection software. I don't really know what it is - all I do know is that it's driving me crazy. :(

· Registered
350 Posts
Installing more than 400 fonts is not recommended. Windows advertises that it will work with more, but there are plenty of people out there that have had problems.

Make sure you have all the service pack for Corel installed. There is also a service pack for Bitstream Font Navigator. Make sure that you have that up to date.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.