T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I read somewhere that the font library for Corel X3 had to downloaded to get all the fonts available. Is this true and if so how is this done? I thought something seemed odd when I noticed MS Publisher had a wider font selection than I noticed in Draw.

Any ideas or do I need to buy something to add more fonts?

Thanks

·
Registered
342 Posts
Be very cautious about actually installing all the fonts. It is not recommended that you have more than 400 fonts installed at any given time. It can affect system performance. I have heard of some that have upwards of 1200 fonts installed at one time without problems, but it is not recommended.

You can utilize Bitstream font manager to install the fonts for use when you need them. That program comes with all the recent editions of Corel. You can find it by going through the programs menu and then the corel graphics selection. You should see it there. If the font is not installed, you would not see it in other windows programs.

If you activate a font through the font manger, it makes it available to all windows programs, not just corel.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts